This course provides a live companion to Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar in Use: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English.
This book is the most popular and widely used self-study workbook in the world. But it is missing the opportunity to practice American English pronunciation and listening. The book is fantastic for grammar and usage, but it doesn’t have a verbal component… so that’s what the Grammar Track series offers!
How Grammar Track Will Help You:
- We concentrate on the biggest keys to verbal fluency – intonation, grouping, and phrasing.
- Margarita demonstrates and directly teaches the way that native speakers compress the language.
- Master your ability to mimic AND recognize the rapid speech of native English speakers.
- Grammar Track includes Online Book Club!
- Each lesson is short! Less than 30 minutes.
Students should purchase a copy of English Grammar in Use, 3rd Edition for use in this class.
You can download earlier courses from the “Grammar Track” series by purchasing one of these Packages:
- Grammar Track Module 7
- Grammar Track Module 6
- Grammar Track Module 5
- Grammar Track Module 4
- Grammar Track Module 3
- Grammar Track Module 2
- Grammar Track Module 1